Social Icons

.

03 February 2014

Interview with K.A. Robinson, author of 'The Torn' series

                               Interview with K.A. Robinson, author of 'The Torn' series


First, I would like to apologize for the delay to the author and here's my review of 'Tainted'. So let's start, shall we?

Drake's voice is very distinct and memorable when you read Tainted. How did you find Drake's voice? Was he a hard character to write?
All of my characters have a completely different voice. I really have no say in how they present themselves, as silly as that sounds. I just write what they want me to write. I will say that writing Part 1 of Tainted was extremely hard because of everything he was going through.

2.Were any of the events inspired by real life experiences? If not, how in the world were you able to come up with these things?
There were several events in all of my books that were inspired by real life events. Either my own or close friends of mine. But 99% of my writing is fictional. :)

3.What was the hardest scene you had to write?
Probably the hospital scene. Trying to get hard headed Drake to listen to anything. *shakes head*
4.What was your favorite scene to write?
Probably when he came back for Chloe.

5.Will we see more from Drake and Chloe in other future books? Other future projects?
Most definitely. :) They will be in several of the future Torn Series books!

Thank you so much for this chance !



Author Bio:
K.A. Robinson is the New York Times and USA Today Best Selling Author of The Torn Series and Shattered Ties. She lives in West Virginia with her husband and toddler son. When she isn't writing, she loves to read dystopian, zombie, and New Adult books. She has an addiction to Caribou and Starbucks coffee.



Author Links:
@karobinsonautho
Novelisting: http://bit.ly/1fThlls
Buy Links
Other books by K.A Robinson
The Ties Series:

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
 
Blogger Templates