Social Icons

.

22 April 2014

Music is My Drug


Monday,
Well baby I fell for you

Tuesday
I wrote you this song

Wednesday
I wait outside your door,
Even though I know it's wrong...

7 days a week
Every hour of the month
Gotta let you
Know where my heart
Is commin' from

I shouldn't feel this way,
But I gotta say
Baby I gotta let you know

I will try
Everything,
To make you come
Closer to me

And baby do you believe
That it's not just a phase

How can I get it through
To tell you what I can't lose

I will try 365 days,
365 ways to get to you

Yeah, to get to you, you, you, you baby

Every second
Every tick tick of the clock (every second)
I want you all to myself (all to myself)

Every second
Every tick tick of the clock
I just can't help myself,
Feeling kinda guilty, but girl I can't stop

Girl I don't wanna
Nobody else,
No one else,
No one else...

I will try
Everything,
To make you come
Closer to me

I'll try 365 days...
365 ways to get to you

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
 
Blogger Templates